Friday, March 30, 2012

April 15 might just be our very first Open House

So! Mark your calendars.  (File your taxes, then come see how great the house turned out!)

  ...we should be ready to fling open the doors of 2 Locust Ave and welcome you in to see the finished product Sunday, April 15! I don't think I am allowed to be there- but I am sure I'll be nearby. (like in a tree with binoculars or something)

 If you want to see it sooner, or would prefer a private showing to the Open House, email me or call Jody.

(also: check out the lilacs! they usually don't bloom until May, but I think they're going to peak well before that this year. even the roses are just starting to bud- what a crazy spring! I like to think everything at 2 Locust is just putting its best foot forward so we can sell quickly and painlessly now that the work is done...but I suppose it might have something to do with the weather LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment