Friday, April 13, 2012

We're Almost Famous!!!!

http://blog.timesunion.com/realestate/house-of-the-week-victorian-in-troy/11586/

How amazing! We are the "House of the Week" in the Times Union. As a long time reader of the feature, it's surreal to see MY house in it. Leigh did such a great job with the write up and the pictures are so fantastic....... it almost seems too good to be true.

So far, the comments are supportive and flattering and I am just THRILLED.  (truth be told: I've known for a while that we were going to be featured and have literally lost sleep worrying about how brutal the comments could be.)

Between this and the aptly timed Open House on Sunday from noon- 2 pm, I think I better start planning my very last porch nights. I doubt we'll own 2 Locust for too much longer.

For the record- if you buy 2 Locust and want a perfect "porch night", you really only need a few things:
*white twinkly lights to string up
*your favorite summer cocktail (or mocktail, if you prefer)
*a comfy chair to kick back in

that's it.
really very simple.

email me if you want to come see how it's done. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment