Monday, January 30, 2012

How warm does it have to be to paint outside?

One thing I want to mention about the outside view of the house (in case you drive by to peek)is this:
right before the fire, we pressure-washed the house and were planning to paint the trim. Obviously, the pressure wash scraped off the old paint and it was never our intention to let it sit like that. It's just one of those little things you have to sort of imagine is fixed. Because it will be!

Along with the paint on the porch floor... It used to be a really awesome shade of deep grey. Far, far too much construction traffic in and out since the summer has made the paint job look icky. Don't worry! We're on that, too. The outside paint jobs have to wait until Spring, though. (I think)

I guess I am just starting to get really, really excited about Open Houses. I seriously cannot wait to show off how amazing everything looks in person.

Can one have wine and cheese evening Open Houses? Or do they absolutely have to be the boring Sunday afternoon kind? Can you make people take off their shoes at Open Houses? LoL.

I am hoping the first Open Houses will be in March. The house itself might not be completely done- but I bet it's ready to be seen. I understand the owners are typically not there for the event, but I am afraid we'll have to make an exception for me.

In the meantime, if you're interested... email me or call Jody and you can come poke around any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment