Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New Pictures Coming Later!

I am off to visit 2 Locust for lunch today. Dan is going to meet me after class so we'll poke around and see what new stuff has appeared. :)

Update* We did get some great pics- which I am sorry I didn't have a chance to add last night. I will do it today!

I just wanted to mention one quick (sort of hilarious)  point- more for my friends than for potential buyers..... When I got to 2 Locust yesterday, I brought coffee for the guys working and while we chit-chatted over Starbucks, the song "I Remember You" by Skid Row came on their radio. If you know me, you know my feelings on the song so as you can clearly imagine me trying to explain to construction crew how much I love the house and why I had tears rolling down my face into my coffee.  Thank goodness Dan showed up shortly thereafter and moved me gracefully upstairs to take pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment