Friday, January 20, 2012

Paint Colors, part deux

I should have done this last night but it was freezing and so, I opted to swing by Home Depot in my way to work this morning. I also need to pick out the kitchen floor and start thinking about what shades of hardwood to put everywhere. If you have any ideas, I would love to hear them. Email me at amy.monk@albint.com  (leaving comments here requires you to register which is kind of a pain)

So, we need paint in every room, hardwoods every where but the kitchen and a kitchen floor choice very soon. I think I am supoposed to be working on bathroom floors, too..... Will get back to you on that.

Mike says the hardwoods will be "Bruce" brand and they have a website if you want to check out the colors. I really love Sangreia. (it's a color choice for hardwood floors, but while we are on the topic, I do in fact also love Sangreia)

No comments:

Post a Comment