Sunday, January 15, 2012

Lots of new stuff today!

I am trying to figure out the best way to organize the pictures I took at the house today... Ideally, I'd like to a  "side by side" comparison with other (prior) pics taken from the same vantage point so you can see the outstanding progress. The trouble with that idea is that I just thought of it- so I am not 100% sure I have the necessary pics from the same vantage points.

I'll figure something out.

In the meantime:

Here's a really cool shot of the street sign on the corner of Spring and Locust. The colors are so great in the afternoon light.
Another thing I love about this corner is that when I was a little kid and my older cousin, Greg, played Spring Little League, we used to go to his games a block away at the ballpark.  Inevitably, I'd be really bored, so my grandfather would take me "mountain climbing" up the grassy part of the hill that leads to Locust. It seemed really steep and exciting when I was 4....(and granted: on snowy days, I am really glad there is another way off Locust via Pawling or Adler) but I kind of miss that mountain already.

No comments:

Post a Comment