Follow by Email

Friday, January 20, 2012

Kitchen Floor- Ceramic Tile Choices

I am torn. So,  I sent both choices to Mike and hopefully he'll just surprise me. The first is "Ardesia Blue", it would be grouted with a grout called "Delorian Grey".

The other is called "Rovigo Gavello" and it would be grouted with a sable brown grout.  After watching Dan scrub the once white kitchen floor grout repeatedly at 2 Locust (while uttering a steady stream of expletives), I think no kitchen should ever have white grout on the floor. Unless of course you do not have kids, pets, guests, food or beverages in your kitchen.... in which case- by all means: go for white.





1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    I hope you are still accepting comments. I think that these designs are great but you never get the full impact of the tile unless you physically touch it and see it live.

    Tiles truly can dynamically change a room and working with a local supplier is your best option.



    pave outdoor tiles

    ReplyDelete