Friday, January 20, 2012

Kitchen Floor- Ceramic Tile Choices

I am torn. So,  I sent both choices to Mike and hopefully he'll just surprise me. The first is "Ardesia Blue", it would be grouted with a grout called "Delorian Grey".

The other is called "Rovigo Gavello" and it would be grouted with a sable brown grout.  After watching Dan scrub the once white kitchen floor grout repeatedly at 2 Locust (while uttering a steady stream of expletives), I think no kitchen should ever have white grout on the floor. Unless of course you do not have kids, pets, guests, food or beverages in your kitchen.... in which case- by all means: go for white.





3 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I hope you are still accepting comments. I think that these designs are great but you never get the full impact of the tile unless you physically touch it and see it live.

    Tiles truly can dynamically change a room and working with a local supplier is your best option.



    pave outdoor tiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful article, thanks for putting this together! This is obviously one great post. Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here.
    Ceramic tile

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this great post, i find it very interesting and very well thought out and put together. I look forward to reading your work in the future. tilers wimbledon

    ReplyDelete